We will send a download link to your email address
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
UX audit can give you and your team incredible insights into customer problems, needs, and obstacles. UX audit will drive your every business, marketing, and UX decision.
If you are an online store product manager, founder, or designer, you probably asked yourself these questions:
• Why are our customers abandoning out of the store so quickly?
• Did they find the information helpful, or did they turn to your competitors?
• Did everything work in your store as users expected it?
• Is something frustrating them?
• How can you make their experience more rewarding?
• With what purpose customers came to our store, and did they achieve it?
Those are basic questions, but they are very hard to know without a customer-oriented approach and extensive research.
Without conducting a usability test, you and your team are risking releasing new designs without defining the main problems and actions your customers are facing. In that case, you will direct your online store toward results governed by assumptions and the team's most influential person.
To avoid such an outcome, you will need real data to test your and your boss's assumptions. Until then, all you can rely upon is head-start over your competition until they catch up.
We can help by providing you and your team with independent data through extensive research. From that data, you will be able to make decisions based on research and facts.
• You get competitor analysis
• You find out what is easy to fix issues
• You can prioritize the urgency of issues
• You have insight into what problems with each screen are
• Increase user satisfaction
• Increase brand competitiveness
A professional UX Audit is here to help founders, product owners, designers, and developers see their product through a fresh set of eyes because they're too close to it.
Product owners who have a digital product that is not converting and want to find and fix the problems with critical user-flows.
Founders who have a prototype but want to catch any apparent tweaks and improvements before moving to development (because auditing a prototype is cheaper than re-coding a live feature).
Product managers and founders need external and unbiased eyes to help identify 'low hanging fruit' you can't see because you're too close to the product.
Investors who want to support their portfolio companies with a UX partner can help keep teams laser-focused on incremental UX changes while not losing sight of the full customer experience.
Product teams who want to benchmark their UX to see how they stack up against competitors and identify where to prioritize resources for future UX improvements.
The UX Audit report on user research will be about 30 - 50 pages, but we will present it easier to understand and implement a visual way. The report will cover the following:
• Information architecture
• Conversion & user flows
• Visual Design
• Content, messaging & language
• Competitors (optional)
• Email communications (optional)
We have tailored the UX Audit to a specific area of your product experience (e.g., user on-boarding, checkout, etc.). We can discuss this on our first call together.
You will also get a one-hour video conference (or in-person if you are in NYC) where we go over the audit findings to start a conversation with your team that lasts long after our engagement ends.
The pricing starts at $5,500 and depends on the complexity and number of platforms (e.g., desktop, mobile, tablet).
Many teams use traditional usability testing, which can often be time-consuming due to recruiting participants and planning the sessions. Usability testing can easily take six weeks or longer.
UX Audits can be done faster, generally within 3 – 4 weeks. After a UX Audit, many teams still do usability testing, but that testing is far more informed and focused due to the insights from the UX audit.
Depending on your needs, we may include in a UX Audit:
• Competitor analysis: Reviewing the UX of a competitor product can help provide your team with actionable examples of what to do and what not to do.
• Conceptual wireframes: Based on the recommendations from the UX Audit, I can create wireframes for critical pages of the experience, to help communicate ideas and jumpstart your team's design process.
• Support as you implement: As your team acts on the recommendations, we can remain to be present through reviewing designs, giving feedback, and serving as a second set of eyes.
Now, as every first-time client, you might be wondering the following:
• this will not fit into our product schedule
• the service product that I will receive will not be actionable
• we are not sure when we will collect the service product
• not sure about the quality
• how will the communication be
Rest assured that we understand you and that the product will be ready on agreed time, actionable, high-quality, and bespoke communication. We have 11 years of working experience with various sized companies through different stages.
We developed our skillset with you in mind. Our communication and deliverables are designed and presented so you can start implementing it immediately. There is no need to overburden your team with massive data documents.
We also provide free educational resources for our audience. That way, we make sure we give back to the community. Through community, we also get direct feedback from people within the industry what ongoing problems are occurring.
40 design hours per week
80 design hours per week
160 design hours per week
Business, Technology, Creative, Blog, News
Access to all 10+ categories
Web & mobile
Web, mobile, and third-party sources